COVID-19: We'll get through this.
We make every effort to keep this page updated with the latest resources. Please also visit our News & Information Page to ensure you are receiving the most current announcements from ABQ Rent 2 Own Homes.
If you've been financially affected by the COVID-19 Pandemic, you're not alone. At ABQ Rent 2 Own Homes we continue to provide support for our residents. We understand how important it is to you that you stay up to date on your bills and other obligations. Below is a list of resources for financial assistance that can help you stay current on the monthly payment for your home throughout this time of crisis.
1) Your Tenant Portal will now allow monthly payments by Credit Card. Simply log in to your portal and update your payments settings.
2) For Unemployment Claims as well as New Job Opportunities contact visit New Mexico Workforce Connections or call 1-877-664-6984
3) The following organizations may be able to provide emergency funds to pay your rent and utility bills:
ABQ United Way (dial 211)
Catholic Charities (505) 724-4670
The Salvation Army (505) 247-2460
Hope Works (505) 242-4399
Alamosa Health & Social Service Center (505) 836-8800
Los Griegos Health & Social Service Center (505) 761-4050
John Marshall Health & Social Service Center (505) 848-1345
East Central Health & Social Service Center (505) 767-5700
4) Visit newmexicokids.org to find childcare centers that are open and accepting children. In addition, the City of Albuquerque has announced a new program to provide free all-day childcare for parents who need to work. See the news article here.
5) Visit the Albuquerque Public Schools District Website for information on your child's school, including schedule, free meals and other assistance.
6) For updates on Local, State and Federal Coronavirus Relief Programs visit the following websites:
cabq.gov (City of Albuquerque)
newmexico.gov (State of New Mexico)
usa.gov (United States)
7) To stay current on state-wide information about COVID-19 visit nmhealth.org.
If your family is experiencing a financial hardship that cannot be eased using the resources listed above, please reach out to us so that we can discuss your situation and your options for temporary relief at this time. The health, safety and well-being of you and your family are very important to us. Together we will get through this strange and uncertain time. Communication is key.
~ Your Team at ABQ Rent 2 Own Homes ~